However, I still need (well very strongly want) all the best stuff that I have come to love. Soooooo in order to maintain my discount I still have to order at least once a quarter. I am offering to all friends and family the chance to get in on that discount so that I can maintain my Mary Kay account. If you currently have a Mary Kay beauty consultant (that is not me) you are very blessed! You have someone dedicated to you and your needs and you need to stick with them because no one knows you like a good MK lady! I am not a good MK lady (anymore) so I am letting go of trying to be one, at least until my kiddos are older or circumstances change for the worse. I will post later about the specific program I am creating, but basically, if you would like to participate with my wholesale "club" I need you to e-mail me. I do not want to spend any time soliciting anyone for anything (other than my other fun projects I am about to annoy the world with:)) so this is something YOU will have to email me about. The general idea is that if you want something, look online for it and order it from me. You will pay shipping plus half the retail price of the item and tax at 7.45%. This will happen once every 3 months and if you need something right away you can always call me and see if I have it still in stock.
I have many odds and ends of fabulous stuff in stock. Some of it is from a friend of mine who would also honor the discount for you. If you need samples of things I can also order those for you, as well as several cool travel size items not found online. (Keep in mind most samples are from 40-60 cents each.)
My first wholesale order for friends will be this weekend. Please email me for details.

No comments:
Post a Comment