Steve decided to give me no more excuses for not using my good cookware. He loves high quality stuff and has been watching Iron Chef and Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen and (the list goes on and on)...a little too much probably. Maybe he hopes that my cooking skills will improve with better tools or maybe he just enjoys giving me knives instead of jewelry, but I am not going to argue with his taste in cookware.
His project since last week was to put in a pot rack so that I would use my pots. I had been keeping them in storage because I had no good way to access them and then put them away. He does not do holidays well. In fact, mother's day is not my favorite day around here and I dread Christmas and the like when it comes to how nice he is, but Tuesdays are great. I LOVE seeing a finished project and now I have eye candy for my kitchen.

I can't decide what I'm jealous of more, the pot rack, or the nice pots . . . some day, Julie, some day . . .
ReplyDeleteI miss you J!