Kaitlyn came into my room to inform me that the girls had made the snow ice cream but it was a little too sweet for her taste. I asked why they had not made oatmeal for breakfast (like I have taught them to do) and it seemed that after some hemming and hawing that they had collectively decided that the pan of brownies I had left out last night needed a little ice cream to go with it.
Yum, sugar for breakfast.
and then I went downstairs.
use your imagination and picture a 3 year old measuring sugar while the 6 year old poured milk into an overflowing bowl of not so clean snow. yeah. Now picture me dumping it into the sink and counting backwards from 100 VERY slowly and trying not to stick to the floor.
yep. had to take the socks off.

No comments:
Post a Comment