OK God, so your plan is not for me to move out to a dream farm and live out my Anne of Green Gables fantasies?
All right then.
What?
The who?
You want me to work with the BAPTISTS?
Ok, they are nice people too.
You want me to learn how to garden and get my family involved in a ginormous service project that will consume all my waking moments until late fall?
Does this involve chocolate in any way?, you know, that would help, a little.
OK. You're in charge. Let's make this happen.
I guess more details will come as I learn........
p.s. that wasn't very nice releasing me from an easy and fun church calling with the primary music just when I was learning how to operate on auto pilot. This learning and stretching and growing part of life leaves me a little sore sometimes.. but, You are still in charge. I will stop whining now. Just please don't give me a huge and hard new calling and expect me to still do this garden stuff, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment