Saturday, December 3, 2011
that thar doohicky
This is not a Lowes commercial, but we do spend a LOT of time there for a busy family of seven.........
This is just another strategy we employ to speed things up. scenario: Steve is working on a report for his business yet wants to be able to fix something without running to town (its only about 15 -20 minutes away but not fun to do more than once a day) so I will take a picture of what he needs and take my camera in with me and ask the nice folks there if they have whatever do0-hickey I need for the day. this particular pic is from the day Steve put in a new garbage disposal.
What usually happens is that I end up buying the wrong thing and adding to the number of trips to town......but until I learn the real names of everything and what they do and what they look like:) I will be trying out any strategy I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment